Please use the form below to apply for the Justice Catalyst/Public Rights Project Fellowship.
In addition to the questions in the form below, the full application consists of two documents:
1. An Application Document using our template
2. A Host Commitment Letter.
1. Application Document
Your Application Document should consist of a single PDF containing a cover sheet, project description, and resume. Please enter your answers into the Word document, and then upload it to our application form as a PDF. The file name should be “Your Name 2023-2024 JC-PRP Fellowship Application”. The Application Document contains the following sections:
- Cover Sheet
- Project Description
Your project description should be included by answering the following questions (please note the word limits):
- What is the problem in the world that your fellowship work seeks to address? (Max 200 words)
- What is your approach and specific strategy for addressing the problem during your one-year fellowship?(Max 600 words)
- How does your project, area of interest, or idea relate to the existing work and priorities of the location(s) you’re requesting? (Max 200 words)
- What would you describe as your theory of change for the project (e.g. how does your project work towards systemic solutions and broad scale change)? (Max 200 words)
- If your project is successful, how might you quantify the scale of your impact (e.g. number of people affected, and how)? (Max 200 words)
- What professional skills and strengths would you bring to the work and the office? (Max 200 words)
- How do your personal experiences and background support your ability to connect with the communities you intend to serve with this work? (Max 200 words)
Please download our Application Document in which you can complete the Cover Sheet and the Project Description questions.
2. Host Commitment Letter
For instructions on what to include in the Host Commitment Letter, and for general instructions, please visit the joint fellowship page.